Example Of Vision Statement For Business Plan
(24) WWF: We seek to save a planet, a world of life.
Reconciling the needs of human beings and the needs of others that share the Earth…
(10) San Diego Zoo: To become a world leader at connecting people to wildlife and conservation.
(12) NPR, with its network of independent member stations, is America’s pre-eminent news institution (12) Ducks Unlimited is wetlands sufficient to fill the skies with waterfowl today, tomorrow and forever.
(26) charity: water believes that we can end the water crisis in our lifetime by ensuring that every person on the planet has access to life’s most basic need — clean drinking water.
(28) Special Olympics: To transform communities by inspiring people throughout the world to open their minds, accept and include people with intellectual disabilities and thereby anyone who is perceived as different.
A vision statement is not only used in business, as nonprofits and governmental offices also use them to set goals.
That doesn’t mean a vision statement is set in stone.
(16) Smithsonian: Shaping the future by preserving our heritage, discovering new knowledge, and sharing our resources with the world (17) ASPCA: That the United States is a humane community in which all animals are treated with respect and kindness.
(18) Leukemia & Lymphoma Society: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
(18) World Vision: For every child, life in all its fullness; Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so (19) Clinton Foundation: To implement sustainable programs that improve access worldwide to investment, opportunity, and lifesaving services now and for future generations.
Vision Statement: (Desired End-State) A one-sentence statement describing the clear and inspirational long-term desired change resulting from an organization or program’s work.
The following vision statements were selected from the top 100 nonprofits (based on a series of web, social, and financial metrics).